What is the University Worker-Student Assembly?
The assembly organises and agitates around the daily conditions of university workers and students. It is a space for raising grievances in our workplace and organising together through concrete and direct actions that improve conditions and build a culture of solidarity across the University of Sydney and beyond.
- Questions to management scumbags at USYD
- An open letter to the managment of Sydney University – feel free to share or email it to Michael Spence or David Pacey (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Repression and prosecution in the University of Sydney
- Unicorn of our dreams —- leaflet
- Death by a thousand rallies
Category Archives: USYD Strike
On the 5th of June we were wrongfully arrested for trespass at Sydney University during an industrial action.
1. From the formal level of dispute to the submerged politics of work at the university The industrial dispute at the University of Sydney currently represents one of the key conflicts involving higher education and the education economy more broadly … Continue reading
On the morning after the May 14 Sydney University strike, I woke up to an empty house. It was 11am, my housemates had both left for the day, and the place was silent and completely deserted. For a few minutes … Continue reading